Designing My Product
Designing My Calendar
Designing a Die Cut Sticker
Getting Started with the Design Studio
- How to design with images [video]
- How do I upload my image?
- What is the safety line?
- What is the trim area?
- What is the bleed line?
- How do I stretch my design to the full bleed?
- How do I remove an image from my design?
- How do I add an image to the back of my product?
- Do you provide access to an image library or content I can use?
- What kind of file formats do you support for uploads?
- How to design with text
- How do I delete text from my design?
- How do I change the font size?
- How do I add a QR code to my design?
- How do I add shapes to my design?
- How can I get a proof of my design?
Advanced Editing with the Design Studio
- How do I change the background colour of my design?
- How do I save multiple versions of my design?
- How do I edit an existing document?
- How do I make copies of my documents?
- How do I rename a copy of a saved project?
- Can I upload my own font?
- Can I remove the background color of my design?
- How do I change the colour of an image?
- How do I make my image fit the template I've chosen?
- How do I add a background colour to my design?
- How do I add layers to my design?
- Can I add a border to my product design? [video]
- What is the recommended size when uploading a postcard design?
- Where can I find my missing projects?
- Can I change the size of my product after it's in my cart?
- What is the difference between a background image and a logo?
Designing a Promotional Box
- Do you offer downloadable templates?
- Where are my designs saved?
- Do you offer design services?
- How do I match the colours in my design?
- Can you help me edit or fix the design of my product?
- Can VistaPrint create a logo for me?
- Where can I find the files I have recently uploaded to my account?
- Where are the images I previously uploaded to the VistaPrint site?
- Can you upload an image for me?
- Can you remove a watermark from my image?