Reach customers on the go.
- Target customers, travellers and pedestrians.
- Great for price lists, menus and other takeaways.
- Durable paper stock with smooth, glossy finish.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Get your message in more people's hands.
Rack cards offer a sleek layout that’s just right for price lists, takeout menus, event calendars and more. And we have professionally-designed templates for all of these options. Just find a look that fits your business (and your style) or upload your own original design. Add a logo or some favorite photos, create a customized message, and enjoy the newest piece in your marketing tool-belt.
Then, rack up more business with these top tips:
- Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
- Define your target audience. Then, speak their language. Tell customers how your product or service can help them.
- Add benefits. It’s a good practice to use the back side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
- Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out and convey the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high-resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
- Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, make sure readers know how to connect with you.