Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Car Door Magnets
Taking proper care of your car door magnet ensures that you will get the most value from it.
- Remove weekly for cleaning. Some climates or conditions require daily cleaning.
- Clean both the magnet and the metal car surface with a mild detergent and wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry.
- Remove your magnet during excessive heat and sunshine, and during extreme cold.
- When not in use, store your magnet at room temperature in a dry, flat, clean place. Do not stack other objects or magnets on top of your car magnet.
- Do not use a magnet when it appears damaged by bubbles, wrinkles or bent corners
To avoid losing your car door magnet:
- Don’t exceed the speed limit.
- Don’t layer one magnet on top of another when applied to vehicles.
- Don’t use the magnet on watercraft or aircraft.
- Remove the magnet before taking your car to a car wash.
We're here to help.
- Sun. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM-3:00 AM
- Sat. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.