Create a consistent look at trade shows and other indoor events.
With all the buzz and activity at industry events, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Make your booth stand out with a customized pop-up trade show display. Bigger than any poster or banner, these high-res, high-quality signs give your whole area a look that’s both eye-catching and professional. They’re free-standing, lightweight and durable enough to use over and over.
Plus, you can add 20-watt LED lights to make your display really shine. For the best presentation, we recommend using 2 to 3.
Design tips for pop-up trade show displays
• Use large fonts and high-resolution images – you’re working with a very big sign!
• Stick to your company colour scheme, and be sure to include your logo.
• Try to have one main message or visual that people can see from a distance.
What are endcaps? Should I add them?
• End caps are extensions of fabric that cover the ends of the display (see pictures above).
• They cover the frame when viewed from the side and help your pop-up get seen from more angles.
• You can use the space to feature a website, phone number or more branding.
Setup and storage
• To set up your pop-up, lay the frame on the floor (hook and loop fasteners facing up) and stretch out each corner.
• After the frame is expanded, lock the clips into place.
• Attach the fabric to the white fastener strip by starting from one corner and going clockwise.
• For storage, detach and fold the fabric after each use to avoid wrinkles.
• Wrinkles should disappear with use, but the material can be ironed or steamed.
Measurements for 7.5' x 7.5' display
• Constructed dimensions: 89.5" x 90" x 29" (W x H x D).
• Weight of frame: 11 lbs.
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 28 lbs.
Measurements for 7.5' x 10' display
• Constructed dimensions: 119" x 90" x 29" (W x H x D).
• Weight of frame: 15 lbs.
• Weight of frame, fabric and case: 35 lbs.
Other specs (for both sizes)
• Empty case weighs 5 lbs., dimensions are 37" x 13" x 12".
• Frame is made of aluminum, with plastic locks and soft rubber clamps.
• Graphic is printed on polyester knit fabric, with a thickness of 6.5 ounces/square yard.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How quickly can I get my order?
A: You can get your pop-up display as fast as 5 business days.
Q: How long will my display last?
A: The expected lifespan of our pop-ups is roughly 6 years, with proper care and normal wear and tear.
Q: How long will the LED lights last?
A: The expected lifespan of the LED lights is about 20,000 continuous hours.