Car Door Decals
Advertise your business anywhere you go.
• Adheres to curved or flat surfaces
• 3M™ control tack provides safe, long-lasting hold
• Safe for car or truck paint
• Clear or white decals available
• Weather-resistant and waterproof
• Available in 11 different sizes
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Turn your car into instant advertising.
What if every errand, supply run or delivery was a chance to connect with more potential customers? With custom car door decals, you can promote your business every single time you hop in your car or truck. Whether you’re a caterer, a contractor or anything in between, it’s time to make those miles more meaningful. Rev up your marketing with eye-catching, long-lasting and low-maintenance products.
Dos and don’ts for decal design
• Get out the measuring tape – choose a size based on how big a space you have.
• Use large fonts and bright, high-contrast colors to make your car door decal stand out.
• Keep it brief. People only have a few seconds to read your text and contact info.
Clear vs. white
• Clear decals have a transparent background that makes the design or message look like part of the paint job. With this option, you should take the color of your car into account when designing your stickers.
• White decals have a white background that can help with readability, no matter what color your car is.
• If a car has just been painted, you should wait about 30 days before applying decals.
• We recommend heat removal for decals near or past their average lifespan of 3 years.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will my decals last?
A: On average, they’ll need to be replaced every 3 years or so.
Q: What are the decals made of?
A: They’re made of a durable vinyl film.
Q: What type of adhesive is used? Will it damage my car?
A: It’s a transparent polyacrylate – a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive that won’t do anything to your paint. (Check the “Application tips” above for an exception with new paint.)
Q: Do I need to remove them before a car wash?
A: No, you don’t. The adhesive should keep a strong hold, and the laminate will protect them from damage.