Spread the word, the tried-and-true way.
- Multi-purpose quality cards, perfect for every project
- Full-color printing available on both sides
- A variety of paper stocks and sizes
- Choose a template or upload your own design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Perfect as handouts, mailers, inserts and more.
Versatile, easy-to-design and effective. Make postcards the Swiss Army knife in your marketing toolbox and use them for mail campaigns, street marketing, appointment reminders, coupons, box inserts and more. Choose from a variety of standout paper stocks and professionally designed templates.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium plus glossy front & back (18-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and back. Makes colors and images really pop on both sides.
• Standard recycled (14-pt): stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Have a quick, direct headline and no more than 2 different fonts.
• Keep your design simple – too many elements can be overwhelming.
• Stand out by using colorful photography, or making your logo big and bold.
Putting your postcards to work
• Create a consistent look by using the same paper and design as your business cards.
• Include a special offer or coupon so that you can track customer response.
• Create bag inserts to thank customers and highlight other products or services you offer.