More to say? Choose a tri-fold or new bi-fold layout to easily share your story.
100 Starting at $60.00
Check out details and pricing now, then make your selections later.
8.5" x 11" Bi-fold
(279 x 216 mm)
Big space for photos and company info. Leave on counters or hand out in person.
8.5" x 11" Tri-fold Brochure
(279 x 216 mm)
Place in folders, display in holders or mail in bulk to promote special events.
Go for a brochure
Brochures are a great way to connect with customers by bringing your brand’s story to life and presenting your products and services. You’ll get professional results without being an expert designer too – just pick one of our templates (or upload your own) and add your information.
Here are some tips to help your brochure hit home:
• Create some curiosity. The front cover needs to persuade the reader to look inside. Less is more here – use concise language to convey the key benefit of your business.
• Use headlines. This lets readers scan your brochure quickly. Benefit-led headlines are recommended – describe how your product or service will improve their life.
• Address the reader as “you”. This is much more personable and engaging than the corporate-sounding “customers”.
• Include a call to action. Should the reader visit your website or call you directly? Tell them clearly what the next step is.
• Create urgency! Include time-limited discounts and phrases such as “call now” or “order today” to urge the reader to act.