Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
It has come to our attention that some of you may have difficulty accessing www.vistaprint.com. Although this problem does not originate from Vistaprint, it is keeping you from accessing our site and must be very frustrating. Below are some steps to help you identify & fix the problem.
- Try another device.
- Navigate to www.vistaprint.com from a different device like a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Try visiting our Canada or UK site:
- Try accessing Vistaprint’s secure sign in page directly:
If any of the above tests are working, then you will likely have to restore your computer’s DNS server settings in order to access www.vistaprint.com. (See these directions below.) In addition, you should ensure that you have an up-to-date antivirus solution, and that your system has been cleaned of any unwanted software.
If you have tried the steps above and are still having problems, please contact customer support at 1.866.614.8004, or e-mail us your account information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To restore your network adapter’s DNS server settings:
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- In the Run dialog box, type the following and then click OK:
- Right-click the network adapter that you are currently using, and then click Properties.
- If the User Account Control prompt appears, click Yes or Continue.
- In the Connection Properties window, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then click Properties.
- Click Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- Click OK to close out each of the Properties windows.
- Reboot your computer and try accessing www.vistaprint.com.
We're here to help.
- Sun. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM-3:00 AM
- Sat. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.