Uncoated Business Cards
Classic cards with a natural feel
• Traditional, smooth card stock
• Easy to write on with pencil or ink
• Colors appear softer and lighter
• Work best with simple & text-based designs
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Looking for samples? Request our free business card sample kit
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Create a card that gets people’s attention.
Easy to design, hard to miss. Uncoated business cards have a natural look that puts the focus on your logo and contact info. Just come up with your own custom text, upload your design and make an impression on anyone you meet.
Tips for uncoated business cards
• You can easily write on uncoated paper stock. That makes it perfect for loyalty cards, appointment cards and notes to potential clients.
• Designs with few small details work best with this stock’s texture.
• Note: since this paper is so absorbent, heavy ink coverage can lead to a faded appearance.